Our everyday low price is only $70 per hour.
Call today for your appointment at 612.872.9596
Our therapist are trained in deep tissue massage, swedish massage, trigger point therapy, sports massage, and lomi lomi.
The Benefits Of Massage
· Alleviate neck pain, low-back pain, and improve range of motion.
· Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
· Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
· Increase joint flexibility.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
· Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
· Reduce spasms and cramping.
· Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
· Relieve headache and migraine pain.
· Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
· Ease medication dependence.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
· Decreased anxiety.
· Enhanced sleep quality.
· Greater energy.
· Improved concentration.
· Increased circulation.
· Reduced fatigue.
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your health care regimen.
Increase the Benefits with Regular Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.